As With In, So With Out: raising self-love and feminine influence in the modern world
Saturday, February 12, 2022 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CST)
Do you feel stuck and struggle to make the changes you need? Do you keep repeating the same patterns over and over? Do you want to gain the tools and knowledge to create sustainable change and feel empowered to follow your dreams?
If this resonates with you, make sure you sign up for the As With in, So With out workshop. During this intimate and interactive workshop you will:
- Gain understanding of the reasons you are stuck experiencing the same repetitive patterns.
- Bring self-awareness to your own internal world and learn how it shapes and affects your external reality.
- Become knowledgeable about emotional resiliency and how to immediately take actionable steps towards intentional and sustainable behavior change.
- Learn science backed evidence supporting the influence of your energetic presence and how it affects your relationships in your daily life.
- Feel empowered after learning the two ingredients that are crucial in your ability to be a strong feminine influence in the modern world.
This will be a space that will provide education and interaction with the group to discuss mindset, accountability, and empowerment of the modern woman.
About our speaker:
Hi I’m Kat! I am an Integrative Wellness Therapist specializing in Intimacy and Relational Energetics. I have always loved exploring the dynamics of human behavior and interaction and have focused my professional work on just that. In a time where we continually experience the power of the masculine force, it is more important than ever to become the balance that brings harmony to our world. Women are the antidote to solving many of our current worldly issues, but it takes the dedication, bravery, and commitment to step up and become that powerful force that you are.
If you'd like to learn more abut Kat's work, check out: https://www.tre-wellnessconsulting.com/
3809 S Congress
Austin, TX 78704 United States