The Young Women’s Alliance (YWA) is an organization devoted to the professional and personal development of women leaders in Central Texas. For more than 20 years, YWA has been a staple in the Austin community, driven by our four pillars: lead, educate, network, and serve.
Join us for a fun and informative evening at Wanderlust Wine Collective (East) to learn more about joining YWA this August open enrollment period. You'll be able to meet other prospective members, chat with some current YWA members, and learn more about the organization!
- Event location: This event is in-person at Wanderlust Wine Collective (East Austin Location), a self-pour wine-on-tap winery in East Austin. Free street parking is available on Shady Lane & Gonzales Street.
- Event schedule: 6:00-6:30 Networking, 6:30-7:15 Presentation and Q&A, 7:15-8:00 Networking
- Dress code: Come as you are!
- COVID-19 policy: As we will be indoors, masks are recommended but not required .
- What to bring: Nothing! Just be ready to meet others and learn more about YWA!
- What to expect: Beverage credit will be available at the event with additional available for purchase.