Prospective Member Information Session (In-Person)
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM) (CDT)
The Young Women’s Alliance (YWA) is an organization devoted to the professional and personal development of women leaders in Central Texas. For more than 20 years, YWA has been a staple in the Austin community, driven by our four pillars: lead, educate, network, and serve.
Join us for a fun and informative evening at The Cathedral ATX to learn more about joining YWA this October open enrollment period. You'll be able to meet other prospective members, chat with some current YWA members, and learn more about the organization!
- Event location: This event is in-person at the Cathedral ATX, a beautiful co-working and event space in East Austin. Parking will be available in their lot or nearby on the street .
- Event schedule: 6:30-7:00 Networking, 7:00-7:45 Presentation and Q&A, 7:45-8:00 Networking
- Dress code: Come as you are!
- COVID-19 policy: As we will be indoors, masks are recommended but not required
- What to bring: Nothing! Just be ready to meet others and learn more about YWA!
- What to expect: Beverages and snacks will be available for you at the event.